Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life gets busy!

Sometimes and some days in spite of our best efforts time and life can get away from us. My dryer quit last week. I could not call the repair man because on Monday I was gone all afternoon. On Tuesday I was gone all morning. On Wednesday I had to wait for Mike so we could tear it apart and make sure it was not something we could take care of ourselves. It is now Thursday morning.

These things happen and we should not be unkind to ourselves when life gets a little out of hand. I would not have missed the opportunity for my kids on Tuesday morning. I have plenty of friends, neighbors or a laundry mat that I can dry clothing at. Is it inconvienent? Absolutely!!!

We have Easter on Sunday and we always have a huge egg hunt on our property for our kids on Saturday. Due to the current state of snow I think for the first time in 11 years it may have to be changed. We have an 18th birthday next Tuesday and a 10th birthday next Wednesday. A graduation in 4 weeks and an open house in 6 weeks. Life is about to hit full tilt with fair animals arriving weekly as well. God is good. He gives us the down time when we need it and carries us through all the chaos. As long as we don't lose our focus everything will be all right.

1 comment: