Tuesday, March 22, 2011

God's grace is enough.

Wow, last night at our home school meeting just wowed me. We watched at couple of video clips and the resounding message was powerful. God loves us no matter what we do. Yes I know this, yes I have known it for years but never really heard it this way.

With all my junk and garbage and brokenness he still wants me. Jesus said he came to help those who were sick, heavy laden. Not all those who had it nailed down just right. These videos about made me cry and I am a very stoic person.

I have felt so broken the last year. Years of suppressing the pain I have felt from losing a child has been way to much for me to handle. I have questioned why me and does God really love me if he let me go through all that. The one speaker said in the midst of a storm God is there whispering....I love you buddy...we are going to make it through this ....over and over again as you go through the storm.

He really does and this is something that struck a cord with me last night. God will send us a message at the time we most need it. He is always there. I think sometimes we are so distracted and deceived by Satan (this is what he wants) that we can't clearly see God's love or grace.

2 comments:

  1. This must be something I have needed to hear as I have read a few things on almost the same topic and even posted one of them on my blog. Thanks for sharing. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I really felt a burden to post this link to my facebook page and never have done this before...for some reason the Lord was prompting me because I felt like it needed to be seen by someone. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete