Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kids, farm and business.

Today is April 1st which starts birthday month in our house. Mike is on the 6th , Amanda on the 26th and Noah on the 27th.

Amanda will turn 18 this month. It is amazing to me that time has passed so quickly and now she is a young lady about to head into the world to make her own way. I am not sure what the future will hold for her, however, I believe it will be good. The last 13 years of her journey have been at home being home schooled. She attended the Career Tech Center and solidified by running the highest grade in the class that it does work and she can cope in any environment. We will graduate her on the 21st of May. The day after what would have been her sister's 7th birthday.

Noah is moving into 5th grade and we are still on the fence as to if Josh will move onto 1st or spend a little more time on Kindergarten work. Yesterday while at the Amish store (one of my favorite places to shop) I picked up preschool books for Micah. It is hard to believe I will be graduating one and just starting another.

We are still waiting for baby bunnies and I am beginning to believe that we may not get any this round. This is sad because we bred 6 rabbits. We will try again in a few days and maybe get some to sell at fair. The turkeys are getting big already! Chickens will arrive in a few weeks.

We are going back on forth on where we take the next level of my business for emailing for small businesses. I can add more clients and that is great however, the question on if I add services such as managing facebook accounts for them and twitter is a possible next step and income stream. I will have to pray on this because I do not want to be tied to the computer quite that much with summer coming on. I am thankful for this income just need to decide how far to extend my services.

I hope everyone has a truly blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Jennifer...love hearing about your life and family!

    ReplyDelete